InfoServ
[SOLVED] Dreambox 500HD no ca found (Sim Ferrari) - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] Dreambox 500HD no ca found (Sim Ferrari) (/showthread.php?tid=1218)

Pages: 1 2

Dreambox 500HD no ca found (Sim Ferrari) - spider2 - 11-08-2012

Hi!

I have DM500HD clone wit sim 2.01 and it was good with old newnigma2 ssl80. I want to put newer image and across browser send newnigma2-dm500hd-v3-3-2-ramiMAHER.nfi file. (I don't know that I must flash the newest SSL84b first time and after the image.) Everything went fine (100% finished) but after reboot nothing hapening. Only the green led light and no picture.
After I try to reflash across usb service port with sunray flashup. The sunray flashup is recognized the box, but stuck at "upload completed, waiting acknowledge..." so I can't flash it anymore.
When the program write this: "upload completed, waiting acknowledge..." the box lan is wake up and the green led is light and the yellow is flashing. Try to found the box ip, but it isn't receive ip from the router so I can't flash it.

I tryed optiflasher but the result is the same. The flashing can't starting only error. And when the program want to flash the box green led is going off.
Any solution for this? Can I flash it other way or must send it back to my seller?

Thank Your Help!

RE: Dreambox 500HD clone dead after image change? - fairbird - 11-08-2012

Try with optiflasher and with mini usb cable....
1-Flash last bootloader with fix bad sectors...
Use (Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery") method
2-Then power off box...
3-Flash new image with advanced mode2..
Use (Null modem cable only without Network lan)
See here how to use optiflasher
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

RE: Dreambox 500HD clone dead after image change? - spider2 - 11-08-2012

Problem at the first step. Can't flash. Flash loader uploading fine, but after the box green led is switch off, and nothing happening.

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM500HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!

RE: Dreambox 500HD clone dead after image change? - spider2 - 11-08-2012

So my box is dreambox 500hd clone with sim2.01

RE: Dreambox 500HD clone dead after image change? - fairbird - 11-09-2012

Now try the flash old image with SSl80 by Advanced mode2

RE: Dreambox 500HD clone dead after image change? - spider2 - 11-09-2012

(11-09-2012, 02:50 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Now try the flash old image with SSl80 by Advanced mode2

Ok, I want to try it, but can't found ssl80 images yet. Do you have info where can I download old images?

When I "repair no ca found" with advanced mode2 receive this:

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM500HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!

and here it is stopped and the green led on the box is go away. So I can't flash nothing...

Try to use another pc another win better win XP also another mini usb slot port....

Tryed it. Another pc another usb. Result is the same...

Try to flash image with old bootloader not bootloader and use advanced mode2 don't use repair [no ca found] try to flash image ...