InfoServ
NO CA FOUND dm800hd clone after image flash - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: NO CA FOUND dm800hd clone after image flash (/showthread.php?tid=1210)

NO CA FOUND dm800hd clone after image flash - abell431 - 11-01-2012

DM800HD
Clone
Sim2.01
No ca found after image flash

please help me i have tried using the NCF tool and it suceeds but afterwards i dont no what to do. I have tried going on the web interface and flashing but that doesnt work and i have tried using dreamup but i still get NO CA FOUND errors. I have also tried using optiflasher

Please Help as i am starting to panic
Thanks

RE: NO CA FOUND dm800hd clone after image flash - abell431 - 11-01-2012

Also- when i am able to get into the web interface, if a try to flash an image the flash button doesnt work :'(

RE: NO CA FOUND dm800hd clone after image flash - fairbird - 11-01-2012

Read this thred..and use "Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan" method
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
1-open optiflasher as administrate.
2-and use that method "Advanced mode 2"
3-Choose "Repair [No Ca Found]
4-Select "DM800-sim2.01-ssl84a or SSl84b"
5-Click "Do job"

(11-01-2012, 04:16 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
5-Click "Do job"

Thanks I'll give that a go when I get home although I think I've tried that already. If that succeeds, what should I do next? Pull the power on the dreambox and then power it on while holding silver button
thanks

(11-01-2012, 04:16 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
5-Click "Do job"

I tried it. Follew the instructions carefully and when optiflasher finished i wasnt sure what to do, so i pulled the power and tried to boot while holding the power button and i still got no ca found :'( any other ideas?

RE: NO CA FOUND dm800hd clone after image flash - fairbird - 11-01-2012

So try again and use "Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan" method
but now try to flash this image with cable exactly as in the tutorial..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
after install image just turn off box and turn on without holding the power button..

(11-01-2012, 07:27 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
after install image just turn off box and turn on without holding the power button..

Ok so i unplugged everything from my dreambox, connected a null modem directly to my pc, used optiflasher on advanced 2 mode to repair 'no ca found' selecting ssl84b, than i pulled the power, i then flashed the recommended image i opiflasher again in advanced 2 mode. i then pulled the power and also removed the null modem. I then powered it up again, but i still get 'no ca found' Any more suggests would be helpful
THanks

RE: NO CA FOUND dm800hd clone after image flash - fairbird - 11-05-2012

In this case i think your sim isn't sim2.01..make sure what kind of your sim

RE: NO CA FOUND dm800hd clone after image flash - fairbird - 12-02-2012

Closed...Not followed